Monday, October 6, 2008

Donation Idea


October, as many of you already know, is breast cancer awareness month. So why not remember your annual check-up? At the same time think pink and create something pink. If you do not have a need for anything pink perhaps you could donate what you have created to an unknown breast cancer patient in your local hospital. Your work will surely be appreciated and you will find much joy in giving to someone you do not know. I recently designed a quilt for my mother who is a breast cancer survivor. I found much joy in making it but even more joy seeing her reaction when receiving it. She proudly displays it on her couch for all to see. Now every time I see the quilt it reminds me to remain positive. So all you who love to craft and love to give why not do both and remember those with breast cancer who love to craft and give.

No comments: